- Watch and share Rotary Minute videos with others.
- Invite local media to a question-and-answer “press conference” during one of your meetings in January.
- Post video of a club meeting or service project on your website, and tell people about it on Facebook or Twitter.
- Coordinate a community service project with another local organization, and invite the media to come along.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local paper about your club’s community and international humanitarian projects.
- Invite a friend or co-worker to a meeting. From Rotary PR Tips.
About the Rotary Coordinator Program
The Rotary Coordinator's mandate is to help implement the RI Strategic Plan in districts & clubs. More on the RC's Specific Duties.
Links: * Home * Zone 33-34 Membership Blog * The Roving Rotarian * Membership * Training * Leadership * Strategic Planning * Community Service * Global Service * RI Programs * Public Relations * District Support * District Best Practices * Polio Eradication * Available Presentations * Club Best Practices *
Sunday, December 4, 2011
January is Rotary Awareness Month
Rotary Awareness Month is coming up in January, providing the perfect opportunity to reflect on what it means to be a Rotarian. Rotary’s strength lies in the more than 34,000 Rotary clubs in 200 countries and geographical areas, and this is the time to make sure your community knows who we are and what we do. Here are some tips on how to do that: