- Imagine the Possibilities.. Together We Can: Zones 33-34 Institute (Preview). Speakers include RI Pres. Elect Sakuji Tanaka, RIVP Tom Thorfinnson, TRF Trustee Ashok Mahajan, new RI Gen. Secretary John Hewko; PRID Barry Rassin on Haiti, Dr. Jim Withers, Pittsburgh Street Medicine/Operation Safety Net; Ken Frantz, Founder, Bridges to Prosperity; Eduardo da Costa, Brazil, Rotary Peace Scholar; Talbot "Sandy" D'Alemberte, Recipient, Global Alumni Service to Humanity Award... and more.
- Rotary’s “Core Strength” Workout by Bevin Wall, Zone 33 Rotary Coordinator (click here for this article on the web)
- Zone 33 and 34 The Rotary Foundation (TRF) Teams Excel in 2010-2011: Looking Back and Looking Ahead by PDG Joe Mulkerrin, RRFC Zone 33 and PDG Brent Williams, RRFC Zone 34
- How Good is Your “R&I” Relationship? by Diana White, Assistant Rotary Coordinator
- Japanese Culture Tips by PDG Betsy Owen in honor of RI President-Elect Sakuji Tanaka
- Rotarians Hit a Home Run Against Polio by Rocky Jacobs, Zone 33 PCC
- Club Quick Tip: Presidential Citation Focuses on Membership and EREY Clubs
- What’s New for the 2013 Council on Legislation?
- Caribbean Partnership Celebration by J.V. Vlass, Caribbean Partnership Chairman
About the Rotary Coordinator Program
The Rotary Coordinator's mandate is to help implement the RI Strategic Plan in districts & clubs. More on the RC's Specific Duties.
Links: * Home * Zone 33-34 Membership Blog * The Roving Rotarian * Membership * Training * Leadership * Strategic Planning * Community Service * Global Service * RI Programs * Public Relations * District Support * District Best Practices * Polio Eradication * Available Presentations * Club Best Practices *