- Spend at least 2 days installing filters and latrines in communities
- Visit PWW project sites in Trojes, one of the poorest areas in Honduras
- Visit Danli and other areas of interest. Meet with local Rotarians
- Learn interesting facts about Honduras and the Honduran culture
- Interact with children and community members at educational functions
PWW's October trip filled up quickly! Space is limited so contact us soon to ensure a spot on this trip. A $300 deposit is required with your reservation. Make checks payable to Pure Water for the World, and please note that funds are for the January 2012 Honduras trip. Checks should be mailed to:
Pure Water for the World, P.O. Box 55, Rutland, VT 05702.
This is a great opportunity to help reduce disease and save lives. If you are interested and would like more details, please contact trip coordinator, Barry Poppel. firstname.lastname@example.org